søndag den 5. februar 2012

Busy like a bee

It's harder than I first thought, being a blogger (or at least, post something on a regular basis) and for that, I am truly sorry! - It is said that it takes three weeks to implement a habit, I will do my very best!!


So, shall we take it from the top again, and fill you guys in on what's happened during those latest few months?


  • Still no push-ups!! -not so great, BUT on the bright side, I now have a bike again, so instead of taking the bus every day, I now have the opportunity of riding my bicycle a few miles per day, and thereby get some exercise!
  • The short film I was the lead in, which I wrote about in my former update is on youtube now, and will be participating in a local awardshow -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRGZv20gQRU&list=PL35CE8CEDF3122B3E&index=1&feature=plpp_video  it is called "Dilemma" and I had a week of filming. The crew was a bunch of very sweet young people, and they treated me like a star - though I must admit that I wasn't fully satisfied with my work, I have to find a way to improve my performance and to be happy with it afterwards!
  • I still read a lot - and have completed my first exams at the university!! - Though the books I have been reading, has primarily been books by Kathy Reichs (Fatal Voyage, Cross Bones, Death Du Jour, and now I've begun reading Mortal Remains) 
  • I still hold my job in downtown, which is awesome - working on weekends is not at all a bad thing, after all, the only thing I'm missing out on is sleep, and who needs that?
  • The performing Duo (TeaterDuo PLOSK) as of my latest update, is still going, and we have a facebook-page, where our future audience can follow our rehearsals and see when we publish our tour-dates (because we will be going on tour) - a manager from a well known theater in Odense, contacted us about our upcoming play! -  https://www.facebook.com/pages/TeaterDuo-PLOSK/133031506804746
  • I'm still a part of  http://quonga.dk/  the independent theater network - where I do fundraising and are holding still more and more responsibilities - I have even been sent out as a representative at the opening of a new theater here in Aarhus, and that went quite well - me and my friend ST enjoyed the entertainment and small talked with the other guests.
  • Some time ago, a girl called me about a part in a play that is due to be performed at a big festival in Quonga-regime in spring - The crew behind the play had thought of me for the part, since most of them also attend my major at the university (dramaturgy) - I turned it down, since I had other obligations to attend to during the festival
  • Last Friday, I received an e-mail stating that I got a paid commercial-job ( as a stressed businesswoman, wanting a quiet atmosphere ) All I ever really did was sending my headshot and a photo of me wearing a pencilskirt! It will be filmed during the next two Fridays.
So right now, things are happening, and happening fast!! - I'm also trying to tweet again, but we'll see how long it's gonna last this time around! haha


Go Forth And Be Awesome!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar