fredag den 23. marts 2012

Making it Work

Okay, so I still kinda suck at updating my blog fairly often - though here I am, writing!

A few weeks ago, I was an extra for a day, at a major tv-series-set, for the first time. I had a very fun, intense day, and I think I've learned a lot of how a pro-production works. I got to work close to the star of the production, as well as other regulars, and my God, what professionalism! - I hope I wasn't in the way, and I'm sure I did what was expected of me.

At the end of the day, during late lunch, I even got to exchange a few words with the star, since we have a mutual friend who, on my part, asked of me to say hello on his behalf - which also gave me en excuse to address her in the first place. I also had the opportunity to say hi to the director of the episode during the lunch-break - After these little encounters, I descended quietly to the extras' lunch table again, I minded my own business. Afterwards I talked with the runner of the day, as well as the coordinator of extras - Both of them were very kind towards me.


Oh and by the way - The coordinator called me again earlier this week, asking if I could come again next week, for a two day period of shooting in Copenhagen (as an extra of course) - So being nice and respectful has proven to pay off!

Go Forth And Be Awesome!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar