mandag den 2. april 2012

Early in the Biz

Okay - so here's an update on the things I'm engaged in at the moment;

  • Fundraiser and Technician at Quonga, for QuongaFest, which will take place in a couple of weeks
  • Working at a Club as a wardrobe girl during weekend-nights
  • Technician for a group scheduled to perform at QuongaFest (Maybe I'll also go with them on a tour to Lithuania)
  • Attending classes 3 times a week at University
  • Having attended as an extra on a tv-series in CPH (which I hope to do more of in the near future)
  • Stage Manager at "Katapult"
  • Working on the PLOSK - project
  • On the student board for planning excursions
  • (Being a leader for the Danish pupils of the Stamford Summerschool in June)
  • Working a bit on a website for those interested in theatre - though it will be in Danish and centered around the Danish theatre-life
Those are the things currently filling my life, among friends and family. Besides this, I too, have to struggle with fiscal matters, since my economy is not the healthiest one - But hey, when your dream is one of many costs, what can you do? Oh yeah, and the whole work-out stuff... not happening at all at the moment either!

I will return to update this blog on a more regular basis, to make sure you don't miss out on anything too exciting!

Go Forth And Be Awesome!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar